Request Impression Threads here!

• Please log in to reply
580 replies to this topic

#571 Adrock

Adrock
  • Admin
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:23 AM

Anybody playing monster hunter 4 u on 3DS?

#572 qazimod

qazimod

• Founding Member
  • 2,458 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:43 PM

Titan Souls impressions anyone?

#573 shadowman

shadowman
  • 1,275 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:52 AM

Titan Souls impressions anyone?

I'm getting the game this week, I'll post up some impressions either in this thread or create a proper thread depending on how much I enjoy the game (and how badly it kicks my ass!)

#574 qazimod

qazimod

• Founding Member
  • 2,458 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 09 October 2015 - 04:07 PM

Anyone feel like sharing Transformers impressions? I told myself I'd stop buying all the games :P but I'm still a bit intrigued...

#575 shadowman

shadowman
  • 1,275 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 09 October 2015 - 09:46 PM

Anyone feel like sharing Transformers impressions? I told myself I'd stop buying all the games :P but I'm still a bit intrigued...

I won't be getting the game for a couple of weeks unfortunately, else I'd post a thread on it. But from what I've read so far its a bloody good action game with a solid combat system and a difficulty level fitting for a Platinum game. Level design and game length are supposed to be the main issues people have with the game. 

#576 uiruki

uiruki
  • Founding Member
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 09:19 AM

I'll be picking it up myself, probably after finishing one more game. Saw a little bit of footage and it looks great!

I assume the level design complaints were along the lines of "series of arenas, sometimes camera gets in the way"? That's basically what happened with Rising and I loved that game.

#577 qazimod

qazimod

• Founding Member
  • 2,458 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 21 June 2016 - 06:13 PM

Mighty No. 9 anyone? :P

I was originally kind of hyped about this before all of the delays and BS and weird controversies and other stuff. Now I'm just morbidly curious. ;) Did anyone back this and get a game download or anything?

#578 shadowman

shadowman
  • 1,275 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 22 June 2016 - 03:07 AM

Mighty No. 9 anyone? :P

I was originally kind of hyped about this before all of the delays and BS and weird controversies and other stuff. Now I'm just morbidly curious. ;) Did anyone back this and get a game download or anything?

I'll post some updated impressions once my code activates... I have my code but the game doesn't go live on the Euro PS4 store until Friday...

#579 qazimod

qazimod

• Founding Member
  • 2,458 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:21 PM

Anyone else playing Let It Die? I've made a few attempts at playing it but I'm probably not the best person to start a topic... :P 

#580 shadowman

shadowman
  • 1,275 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:59 AM

Anyone else playing Let It Die? I've made a few attempts at playing it but I'm probably not the best person to start a topic... :P

I've been meaning to download it and give it a shot, should hopefully get round to it sometime this week unless I get distracted (again!)

#581 uiruki

uiruki
  • Founding Member
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 08:27 PM

Did anyone get into the Everybody's Golf beta? I saw footage of three click putting which was very disturbing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users