Photo

Post your latest Retro buys or Collections!

• Please log in to reply
279 replies to this topic

#1 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:37 PM

Seeing this new folder here got me thinking, and the first thing i thought of was

"right, im fucking stealing that thread idea from over on NTSC" ^o^

second thing i thought about was, over the past 6-8 months, i have amassed quite a shit load of games of yesteryear. Dunno why tbh, there are plenty of new games which i still havnt bought including Resident Evil 4, DMC3, Killer 7, God of War, and the reason i didnt buy them, was cos i thought

"nah, costs too much, ill wait..."

And here i am, about to post a serious amount of retro goodies that ive bought instead. :blink: So to start the thread with a bang, ive got out, well almost all things retro related for your viewing pleasure. Hope you enjoy reading and looking at the pics, and then in turn post your own. :)

Dreamcast

Recently, for some reason, i have got a serious boner (lol, wanted to use that phrase on the forum [tm]) for Japanese Dreamcast games. :huh: Some of these games i actually already own in PAL format, but seeing them in various "sale threads" and at my local CEX, i just cant help myself.

On for sale thread for example, if its Capcom or SNK, and followed by the words "mint" and "with spine" im fucked. :(

JPN DC Capcom haul

Capcom vs SNK: Pro

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I had the original release of this, but i cant for the life of me find it. :( Anyway, this was the 2nd release of CvS on the DC and included the addition of Dan and Joe! :ph34r: I remember i couldnt wait to play this game, the two fighting game giants collided, and i was just gagging for it. Was a great game to get some of my mates to get a DC for, as we had argued for years who was better...we played this for months...and it was decided...Ryu > All. :lol: he was well nasty, Cr.HK into a 70% Shin Sho Ryu Ken, disgusting. :lol:

Pro had a few extra tweaks, but it was still kinda unbalanced. Anyway, this game or the original is a must for all Capcom and SNK fans. Not only is the art work superb on this, but the homage to old classic levels such as Pao Pao Cafe, Final Fight alley, and cool stuff as seeing Ryu's stage from Alpha 1 in the background to Takuma's collapsing dojo, and to the phycho drive of m.bison with all its surveilance cameras in the background, to last but not least, Geese's sky scraper lair...from which he falls off, again. :P Music is fantastic too, try and try and see if you lot can get hold of "B.B" and "Needle on the Record". One of my favourite tunes of many on this game.

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike :wub:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

This capcom classic needs no introduction, and it was on the humble Dreamcast for years before it made its way on to the PS2\Xbox with its Original and Updated gaurd systems. If you wanted to play 3rd Strike at home, this was the best you had. :ph34r: Also, check the 2nd pic along above, "Shes back!"...fucking bitch! :wallbash:

Street Fighter 3: W impact

Posted ImagePosted Image

The original two revisions of SF3 on one disc. :) Not released on any other home system but DC as of yet. While technically not as refined as 3rd Strike, it certainly had nicer presentation in some stages and character art work. You prolly cant see from the poor image, but on the disc, there is a blue line drawing of Yun on his skateboard, looks well nice. :D

Street Fighter Zero 3: Saikyo Dojo

Ahhh, i used to love this game. Check out that awesome art on the cover! :)

Marval vs Capcom

Posted ImagePosted Image

I used to play this at the arcade, and i remember when i first heard about it, i couldnt believe it. Cross over heaven. Again, love the Capcom design of the cover with all the faces squaring off to eachother. 1337! :ph34r:

Power Stone

Man, this was the first game i bought on DC on launch, but it got scratched to fuck over the years and eventually stopped working. :( Thanks to the sale folder here, i reclaimed it again formyself. Just look at that lush manual art work. :D

All the above games were bargains and all of them cost from 5-10 each, except 3rd Strike which was 20. Still hella lot cheaper than what people paid for them at launch. But cos of this, im trying to track down other fighting game bargains and prolly an easy collection to get hold of all Capcom and SNK DC games released. Prolly give up on this task, but i wouldnt mind owning them all. ;p

I have 3 more winging their way to me some time this week. :D Will post about them when i get them.

Other Various JPN DC Games

Wooo, other random stuff i got, each costin me no more than a fiver each and all complete with spine cards and guff, apart from one of the Soul Caliburs and Crazy Taxi...but that SC is goin to the GHZ Game Amnesty, got it free anyway. :)

Look at how shiny Space Channel 5 is...cant believe that i got it for 5. ^o^

Fire Pro Wrestling D!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I heard about this game from David Fallows and Oly, and they always banged on about it, so when i saw it going for cheap as hell, i snapped it up. :) Didnt work on PAL DC very well via utopia boot dis...got double vision. :( So was unplayable... :(

MR DRILLER!

Posted Image

OMG! The town is being attacked by multicoloured blocks! :o Call Mr Driller! :xd: Man, i love this game, cant believe ive done without it for such a long time. ^_^

Treamcast Controller

Right, when i first saw this i immediatley hit the REPLY button and went "PM'd!" and bought this in an instant. From the pics, i thought i found a good replacement for my xbox burger pad on SF3. I thought i could finnally use my unused\unopened Magic Box Convertor and use this saturn styled DC pad on it. :clap: Little did i know, not the sellers fault, but it was absolute gash! :(

Posted Image

The D pad and anolog were mapped as one, so the sensitivity of it was insane. Also, it wasnt a true dpad, it had"fitting" that you put in place such as a stick, and dpad nub. :( was horrible tbh. Oh well, only cost me 10.

Right thats my recent DC releases done! Next up PSX! :D

Edited by Singho, 30 August 2005 - 06:18 AM.

#2 Ginger Tosser

Ginger Tosser

You f*cking whore

• Donator
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 11:11 PM

Right,

Been after this for a while (a boxed complete one anyway, got plenty of unboxed ones).

Posted Image

#3 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 02:32 AM

Playstation

I didnt even used to own a psone, EVER! But now i find myself slowly deciding to pick up on any games that i used to play when i borrowed my mates machine, cos back then, i made the choice...N64...or Psone, i went with N64, and nope, i dont regret it! But my weakness on PS was you guessed it, fighting games. So when i see games like the following, i couldnt resist to finnally buy them for my own.

Pocket Fighter!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Look at her...fucking bitch, you may look all cute and harmless in your...your evil fuzzy felt get up...but im on to you chunli...you chuffing skank! :xd: Game is well funny and colourful. So many character cameos in the backgrounds. :) Top game. :D

Tekken 3

One of me and my mates most played game on the original playstation along side the older Tekkens and the SF series. Absolutely was an amazing game when it came out, and still surprisingly still plays good. Not as good looking as i remember it, but hey, rose tints ;p

Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha

Posted ImagePosted Image

Street Fighter EX 2

I dont care what any bastard says! These two games were and still are absolutely cracking, the 3rd in the series on the PS2 was absolutely gash. Even when they were released, the graphics were over shadowed by other games, but the playability and gameplay was still there. Great music, infact, one of my favourite SF soundtracks next to 3rd Strike. Both games had a really addictive mission mode where you had to complete combo challenges, and because of the japanese text some times, it was hard decipher, but i remember getting them all once, and checking the completion screen...i was proud. :P There was also the return of the barrel stage in EX 1, so funny, you could Spinning Pile Driver the barrels and everything. :xd:

These games also had some great characters i wish Capcom would buy off Arika and put them in their own fighting games such as Pullum, Darun, Skullomania and Doctrine Dark. EX2 was just awesome, everything the first game was but with some new additions to the roster and Custom Combos...and Sagat! :ph34r: Also, when you completed the game, on the credits screen you get to have infinite super bar, and you could pummel a training dummy senseless with super cancels all to a ambiant dance track with ace (for the time) rainbow and particle effects showering the screen. ^_^

FF7 & MGS

Posted Image

The two BIG games of the PS...couldnt get on with FF7 myself though, as the gfx put me off (sad i know) and also...i dont have a psone mem card yet. :P MGS i just bought cos it was MGS...had to own my own copy. Which funnily enough, i completed after MGS2, and somehow found it to be a more fulfilling game. :blink:

Right, thats my Retro rant, hope you enjoyed reading and looking at the pics. If anyone is interested, i do have a cool Capcom Snes Collection of games, but ill save that for another post. :)

Edited by Singho, 30 August 2005 - 04:11 AM.

#4 E. Randy Dupre

E. Randy Dupre

Just as you suspected, everything I have told you is gibberish

• Admin
  • 8,859 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 30 August 2005 - 11:13 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again, PSX Pocket Fighter has the best cover art of all time.

#5 PirateKitten

PirateKitten

Wow wow wee waa!

• 613 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 04:20 PM

Bah, PS1 + Dreamcast aren't retro IMHO! Although I have to agree that Street Fighter Ex Plus Alpha was actually lots of fun :D ZX Spectrum? Now we're talking :D

• Guests

Posted 30 August 2005 - 05:13 PM

Right,

Been after this for a while (a boxed complete one anyway, got plenty of unboxed ones).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahh, Tasword two. that brings back some memories...

"Are you sure 'QUYPOLX' is a word, Yes/No"

Class :)

#7 Tokyochojin

Tokyochojin

"You dare bring light to mah lair, YOU MUST DIE!"

• 1,409 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 07:04 PM

I'll get my Dreamcast collection posted as soon as my final 50 games come from Japan. It's no Yakumo epic, but i have a few classics so i will hopefully be able to show that off (that's if i don't sell it all for uni & beers) as well as my ace FF7 collection. :)

#8 E. Randy Dupre

E. Randy Dupre

• Admin
  • 8,859 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 03 September 2005 - 02:21 PM

My PCE's really underfed when it comes to games - I bought it a couple of years ago (got a real bargain, netting the original white PCE, CD-ROM2, Interface Unit, couple of pads, four-way controller adaptor and a bunch of random games for 70) - but, since then I've not really had the cash to get much use from it. So I thought I'd give it a treat, see what was floating around on eBay that would be worthwhile buying and was within my (low) price range.

Just arrived this morning:

Posted Image

Daisenpu (Twin Hawk). Felt the need for a new vertical shooter. This is great. Looks really nice, given that it's just a HuCard game - certainly nicer that the few other Hu shooters I've got. Obviously not got the detail of the arcade original, but a more than passable conversion. Lots happening, no slowdown (well, not that I've found yet). Suffers from the nasty, grainy PCE sound, though. The music's fine, it's just the spot effects that spoil the show - explosions, bullets. Too much for the poor old dear to cope with.

Fucking difficult. Every time I fire up an old school shooter I'm reminded at just how much the modern breed, with its tiny hit boxes and bullet curtains, has destroyed any skills I once had. I keep finding myself trying to sneak through the gaps, only to come to a sticky end when I realise that, yes, my wings *do* register hits :ph34r:

The PCE pad's autofire function is sorely tempting. Must... resist... must... destroy... thumb joints...

Pom Ping World (Pang/Buster Bros.). Not got another version of this, oddly. Wanted it, plus wanted something with a two player mode - the only other multiplayer game I've got for the machine is Puyo Puyo, which is aces, natch, but it's always nice to have something slightly more brainless.

Unfortunately, firing it up the first time reminded me of a problem - the RAM in my CD-ROM2 is corrupt, or something. If I don't use it regularly, when I come back I get all kinds of warning messages. Some games tell me that I can play, but that I won't be able to save progress, some refuse to play at all. This falls into the latter category, only it doesn't even give me a bastard message, just a blank screen, leaving me to worry that I might have farked the console. Thankfully, it's just the RAM bollocks again, so a quick trip into the menu to reformat sorted it out.

Less than ideal, though. Might have to look into buying another CD unit at some point in the future. I loves me some high score saving action :(

Still, smart little game. Looks and sounds really nice, satisfyingly hard (although, again, collision detection is a lot... chunkier than I'm currently used to).

Got a couple of other things on the way soon, hopefully. Much PCE loving going on here right now :thup:

Edited by E. Randy Dupre, 03 September 2005 - 02:26 PM.

#9 E. Randy Dupre

E. Randy Dupre

• Admin
  • 8,859 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 14 September 2005 - 10:13 PM

Posted Image

Bah. Bloody flash. Sorry about that.

Anyway. Pac-Land. Never previously got on very well with this, because I could never work out how the hell I was supposed to get over those springboard jumps - I'd make it halfway across the ponds, then drop back down to Earth like a brick. I also never found the visuals all that appealing - they looked scruffy and unfinished to me.

I dunno. Maybe it's just that my tastes have expanded over the years, maybe it's just due to my now understanding that you have to keep pressing jump to float off the springboards, but for some reason I love how it looks now. It's like a kid's sketch - bold, scrappy outlines on everything, background objects that are all out of perspective with each other, the simple colouring scheme (sky is very blue, grass is very green, clouds are very white).

The music's got right under my skin. Love the way it changes when you make the return trip at the end of each set of levels.

The entire thing strips the platform game right down, at least in the early levels, turns it into an avoid 'em up. Sense of intertia and control is as good as anything in the Mario series. Really smart design choices on show - if they'd put less thought into the structure it could have been dead frustrating having to run back to the start at the end of each group of levels, but it's not because the return run is only about a third the length of the journey there, spiced up by the special powers you've been granted for it. Boots of permanent jumping!

PC Engine version seems to look identical to the arcade one, as far as I can see. Minor change to the controls - Pac's always running in this one, whereas in the arcade you had to double tap a direction to switch from a walk to a run. Doesn't harm the game at all - there's never any point in walking anyway.

Daft, pointless cut scenes, too! Pac having a sit down on his porch and a cuppa at the end of trip 2 = aces.

Shame Namco have managed to foul up the Pac-Man brand in the last decade or so.

Edited by E. Randy Dupre, 14 September 2005 - 10:20 PM.

#10 Pacman

Pacman

im in ur bus guidin ur passengers

• 5,717 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 05:02 PM

That sounds awesome Randy, think I'll grab a ROM of that to stick on my PSP. Perfect for the train, that sort of stuff.

#11 E. Randy Dupre

E. Randy Dupre

• Admin
  • 8,859 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 17 September 2005 - 12:39 AM

I forgot to mention, it's a great score attack game, too. Time counts down in each trip and you get a bonus at the end depending on how much is left over at the end, which encourages speed runs, but there's also a system of hidden bonuses which requires experimentation with the level furniture - jump on a fire hydrant and a cherry will appear, collect that and another one will pop up, and so on. Perform the actions in a certain order and you'll get bigger bonuses, or extra items.

The rest of my small haul arrived yesterday.

Posted Image

Ordyne (PC Engine). Superb conversion of the arcade game. Not quite as impressive visually - missing the paralax scrolling, doesn't have the psychadelic swirling background over the continue or name entry screen, very minor differences really - but plays brilliantly. The screen has to scroll up and down a little to fit in, but that's not a huge problem.

Some small changes in level layouts and setups, too. When the level one boss does his fly past at the bottom of the screen and fires at you for a short while, he's hardly there - you can't fly over the top of him and bomb his turrets to the extent that you can in the arcade game. He's also quite a bit easier to beat in the proper battle against him - turret shots fire straight forwards in hte PCE version, as opposed to him being able to aim them directionally in the arcade.

Still dead good fun. I also think that the artwork that goes with the game is some of the best ever - the characters totally deserved to become iconic in the same way as those from other games of the time have. And it's still got that tiny, ace animation on your guy's quiff whenever he moves his ship forwards or backwards.

Be Ball (PC Engine). Fun little action puzzler. Nothing spectacular, but solid and always enjoyable, with some smart animation and lovely big sprites. You're a little Chun Li lookalike and have to push coloured bowling balls around mazes and onto panels of the corresponding colour, avoiding patroling enemies at the same time. One button holds the ball to let you push it, the other gives it a hefty kick - necessary for squishing enemies.

Controls are nice. When you come to a turn while pushing the ball, you either take it forwards (as you'd expect) or back out of it - it takes a little while to get the hang of, but there is a consistent reason for your backing out. Can be useful if an emey is coming a certain way - back out so that the ball is facing them, then wallop.

Gomola Speed (PC Engine). Weird one, this. Feels like an attempt to provide Snake with a massive overhaul. You control a ball - the head of a metal snake-like creature. Other balls - the sections of your body - bounce around the maze levels and have to be collected and added to your length by touching them. If an enemy touches any part of your body, they break off again. If one touches your head, you die.

You've got to collect all the food on a level to open the exit. Food is collected by encircling it with your body, meaning that it's far easier to do once you're complete. You can drop bombs out of your arse to freeze enemies temporarily, but you can't kill them outright.

Very cool little game. Shares the old Bitmap Bros visual style - the bas-relief thing from Speedball 2 and the original Xenon. I'm already stuck, though, on what seems to be a boss battle. No fucking idea how to destroy it.

Posted Image

Soukyugurentai Otokuyo (Saturn). Su-fucking-perb vertical shmup that originally used the ST-V board, same as Radiant Silvergun.

Never been too keen on shooters that employ rank - where the game automatically ramps up the difficulty if you're performing particularly well - to an absurd degree. I know most every shmup has some amount of rank in it - playing Ultimate Parodius again the other day, and the section with the Vegas girl miniboss in level two is a good example, with more penguins appearing and providing a nuisance during it depending on how well you've been doing up until that point - but some take it to an extreme that I find offputting.

And that extreme is when high score players end up considering using tactical suicides to be a valid strategy. Game getting too hard to progress? Kill yourself, force it to rank down. That, imo, contradicts everything that shmups should be about.

This being a Raizing shmup, rank has a significant presence. Thankfully, it's not too difficult to avoid ranking up. You've got two weapons - standard lasers and a web that locks onto enemies on any plane (the game uses depth, so enemies can be above or below you, as well as on the same level), and one of the things that causes rank to rise is collecting laser powerups. So you simply don't collect them, don't use the lasers. Rely on the web instead. It works, because the more you use the web, the more you find yourself memorising enemy formations and attacks.

Sounds amazing. Full-on bombast. Design of the first couple of levels is underwhelming - colours are a bit drab and murky - but technically it's absolutely up there with the most impressive stuff the Saturn ever pumped out. High res backdrops, generally excellent frame rate with minimal slowdown. Plays like a dream - the first level is sedate, by any standards, but by the third the game's throwing bullets all over the place. Proper manic. The standard lasers are fired by tapping the A button, the web weapon activated by holding it down - in that, it reminds me a lot of Panzer Dragoon. The number of lock-ons you've got when destroying an enemy with the web affects a score multiplier, too, although locking on to anything less than three results in punishment - the score multiplier goes to x 0.5. Rewards courageous play.

Bloody good. Have been feeling a little bored with the new games coming out on current formats - the PC Engine's been keeping me entertained and now it looks like the Sat is going to do that as well. Can't really afford anything else, but I've seen some more shooters that I've wanted for a while going cheap, so may well end up getting them anyway. Two of the best consoles ever made, no doubt about it.

Edited by E. Randy Dupre, 07 October 2005 - 01:39 PM.

#12 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 12:49 AM

^^ahh, can you be arsed to take the pictures yet Randy? :)

Right, got so much stuff here...but ill just do a quick post of what recently has come through my door. Yup another set of JPN DC games.

Dreamcast

King of Fighters 2000

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Love the Strikers pictures at the back of the manual there, also Vannessa FTW! :ph34r:

King of Fighters 2001

Right, would love to discuss these games further such as the character select screen art, all the different "another strikers" but the taxi will arrive here soon to take me to the coach to get me to the airport for my little trip! :D So, hope the pictures are enough for you lot for a while. :) When i come back, i will post up some more of my stuff.

But come on people, it doesnt have to be stuff youve bought recently, just anything cool and retro, and what makes it so special or crap and what the game is like or what it means to you! :D If you cba...just post the pic ;p

Edited by Singho, 06 October 2005 - 12:51 AM.

#13 E. Randy Dupre

E. Randy Dupre

• Admin
  • 8,859 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 07 October 2005 - 04:04 PM

There y'go - pics up now, just for you :P

More games!

Posted Image

Spriggan (PC Engine CD). One of Compile's vertical PC Engine shooters. Excellent powerup system - think Gunstar Heroes, only a bit more complex. Instead of two weapon type slots, you've got three to play mix and match with. If you've got a weapon type in any of the slots, you can chuck it out as a screen-clearing bomb, but doing so knocks your firepower down - you lose whatever benefits that item was giving you previously.

Moves like shit off a stick. Ridiculously fast. Really exciting. Music is great, but I'm not entirely sure it fits the game - possibly a bit too upbeat and poppy.

The tricksy thing with Compile shmups always seems to be keeping hold of the weapon set that you want. The screen's nearly always filled with different powerup capsules flying about and you tend to find yourself desperately trying to avoid the ones that you don't want.

Absolutely the best PCE game I've bought recently, no doubt about it.

Posted Image

Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius - Forever with Me and Sexy Parodius (Sautrn). Parodius ranks alongside R-Type as possibly my favourite horizontal shmup series. My first exposure to it was with the PAL release of the deluxe pack - the collection of Parodius Da! and Gokujou Parodius on the Saturn. At the time, and like pretty much everybody else, I was all about the 3D revolution, so while I thought they were fun, I didn't get an enormous amount more from them. 2D shooters were the things we were supposed to be moving away from, and their appearance on a next gen machine was often derided.

Fuck that noise. The last few years, I've really come to appreciate Parodius, and these two are easily the best of the series.

Jikkyou, in particular, is an amazing game. The parody is tighter here than in any of the other games - where they go for a really loose pisstake on Gradius and not really much else, this one's all about other Konami titles. Goemon, Twinbee, Lethal Enforcers, Tokimeki Memorial and others all get referenced in big ways. The music - always superb throughout the series - is extra special here. Favourite so far is the hidden vocal version of the j-pop remix of Stranger in Paradise in level two.

Easily the best balance in any of the shmups I've played recently. Each time you play, barring mistakes, you make it just that little bit further. There are none of the horrible sticking points that blight other games. It's also always possible to make your way through a section if you die and lose your powerups, as long as you've got halfway decent reactions.

Awesome, awesome game. Muchos longevity added, if the score attack thing isn't for you, by having to find hidden bonus points scattered throughout the levels that open up extra characters.

Sexy's not quite as good, imo, but it's a close-run thing. The graphics are much bolder and brighter here - it's odd, but the third game in the series looks like the first, whereas the fourth looks like the second. They're not necessarily better, it's just a style thing. Much more cartoony here, with a more in-your-face use of colour.

Progression through the game quite different to most other shmups. Most levels feature a secondary objective beyond just killing the boss - collect 300 coins, or kill 100 mice, that sort of thing. Succeed and you go to one level, fail and you go to another. Means replayability's at a premium, as you try and get to those 'good' levels that you've yet to see.

Not put as much time into this as I have Jikkyou so far, so I've not got as much to say. Animation on the bosses is pretty special, and they're huge, too. Still amazingly good fun.

Both games feature far more accurate collision detection than was present in the earlier entries in the series. It was never a *huge* problem before, but it could get fucking annoying to end up getting killed by a shot that clearly sailed over your head. Never happens in either of these.

This is why I've been slagging Gradius V recently, by the way. It simply doesn't have an ounce of the personality, charm or addictiveness of any of the Parodius games.

#14 Crisp_Rapper

Crisp_Rapper
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:52 PM

hmm, there's a pc engine (hu card) console in my local gamestation along with a stack of games... i may acquire it as i'm after something a little more quirky.

#15 E. Randy Dupre

E. Randy Dupre

• Admin
  • 8,859 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 08 October 2005 - 10:01 PM

You really should. Well, as long as the price is right. I've never once regretted buying mine - after my modded Saturn, it's my favourite console, without question. The CD drive is kind of essential, but there are more than enough great HuCard games to tide you over until you get one of those. Even the rubbish HuCard stuff is usually worth it for a laugh, and the games can be dirt cheap. Plus, there seems to have been a bit of a mini-crash recently, as far as the price of games goes. Unless I've just been lucky.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users