• Please log in to reply
580 replies to this topic

#31 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 07:40 PM

Ive heard so much shit about the new matrix game, about how rediculously poor the game is...so much so I CANT WAIT TO PLAY IT! Expect impressions on it tommorow. :D Anyone else want to join in? :xd:

#32 bowser123

bowser123

Habadoodee! With a Reep-a-nazza.

• Moderators
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 12:06 PM

Finished Stafi 2 this morning, making it 10 games complete so far.

When I say complete I mean in the sense I've beat the last boss and sen the credits, but as with other Stafi's, completion means new levels and a different object to collect.

Edit- Scratch that. Make it 11 :)
Finished Kuru Kururin Paradise today, woot!
Amazing how I did the last few levels on first go today after being stuck for ages.

Edited by bowser123, 12 November 2005 - 02:56 PM.

#33 bowser123

bowser123

• Moderators
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 06:39 PM

Literally just completed my 13th game, DS Chokan Hitofude (Polarium in the West).

Been stuck on the last 10 puzzles for ages, managed to crack them the last few weeks. Amazing how I can go from being so stuck that I leave the game for ages, to going back and magically solving them.

Just so gutted with the ending screen.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Edited by bowser123, 28 November 2005 - 06:39 PM.

#34 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 09:37 AM

Anyone here got Kameo Prince of Persia 3 Condemned Gonna be getting POP3 myself this week, want to know if any new impressions of the above games will be posted here. POP3 for sure this week though, looks great.

Edited by Singho, 05 December 2005 - 09:45 AM.

#35 Electric Boogaloo

Electric Boogaloo

Uncle Benon

• Founding Member
  • 5,277 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 05:54 PM

I'm starting Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly right now.

It's been in my collection a long long time, and I've never managed to get around to getting very far in it. So...here it starts! Impressions thread coming soon ^_^

#36 E. Randy Dupre

E. Randy Dupre

Just as you suspected, everything I have told you is gibberish

• Admin
  • 8,859 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 10 December 2005 - 06:02 PM

Well, got 20-odd hours into Baten Katos and abandoned it for something more interesting. Really pretty fucking dull, not helped by being stuck with a plot that's nothing more than a huge mess of cliches and looking really fugly. I might go back to it one day, but it's unlikely to happen any time soon. Just started playing La Pucelle properly and really enjoying it. The dark portal stuff isn't half as intuitive as the equivalent system in Disgaea (the name of which escapes me - that stuff with the coloured squares and little pyramids) but it's almost made up for by the inclusion of 'hidden' maps and story scenes. Will definitely be playing this until I've seen the credits for the first time, if not going back for a few more loops afterwards. Adding Psyvariar 2 to my list, because I still can't get it to work on my PS2. FarCry Instincts - brain-meltingly boring. Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike - fun, but the bugs wore me down in the end. Halo 2 - still cba with shitty campaign. DMC3 - got to a point with a lot of backtracking and fighting the exact same enemies over and over again, got fed up as a result.

• Guests

Posted 16 December 2005 - 10:07 PM

I need to play Ninja Gaiden Black, lost interst in it when i had to take it back to the shop, it was broken, so when i got a new one, i couldnt be bothered to play it :P(sat on my shelf for ages, just starting to play it couple days ago) I also need to play Killer 7, great game, but i keep losing interest, same with Splinter Cell 2 and 3. Also need to finish fable, havnt played it in months and im right near the end, same for Farcry instincts. And dont even get me started on the amount of old RPGs i have sat around not being played, most specifically, the copy of Alundra ive only just managed to get hold of, i played it right to the end when i had it years ago, but never finished it, then my dad (or me cant remember) sold it :\ so now i have to start again, im not the kind of person that can pick up a game from where i left of, i have to play from start to finish in a relatively short time, (week or so) or i forget things then lose interest :\ EDIT: Haha, just noticed ElectricBoogaloo's post, yeah, i have that, i got too scared to play it though XD its a freaky freaky game in the middle of the night when your drunk, its been sat on my shelf for weeks now, i almost forgot about it. Although its called Project Zero here for some reason....gay. At least our Fahrenheit was called Fahrenheit though ^_^ Indigo Prophecy...pah :P

Edited by Diablobasher, 16 December 2005 - 10:10 PM.

#38 Olympichero

Olympichero
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 11:20 AM

Its a long shot but I want to know how Wrestle Kingdom on the Xbox 360 is (and if its region free or not). Also why is this thread gaming flab and impressions? The two topics aren't really related :\

Edited by Olympichero, 17 December 2005 - 11:21 AM.

#39 Paul3704

Paul3704
  • Donator
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 01:17 PM

Got rid of Half Life 2 (which i found a right fucking chore to play, hyped to death and a fun free zone gameplay wise) and swapped it for SSX On Tour which I'm finding really good fun. It's exactly what you'd expect, and probably the best XBox version of the franchaise. Music is also pretty good for an EA title, with no annoying DJ. Smooth graphics, interesting and long tracks, and not trying to be something it isn't. Good, simple fun. Completed Colin McRae 2005 finally.

Edited by Paul3704, 17 December 2005 - 01:22 PM.

#40 bowser123

bowser123

• Moderators
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:57 PM

Just finished Full Throttle. Excellent game, also gave me something to use the PSP for. Also seen 2 of the 3 Castlevania DS endings. 15 games done this year, not bad for me. Fair bit into Xbox Half Life 2 currently.

Edited by bowser123, 29 December 2005 - 09:02 PM.

#41 E. Randy Dupre

E. Randy Dupre

Just as you suspected, everything I have told you is gibberish

• Admin
  • 8,859 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:09 PM

Boog> Ordered Project Zero 2 from the Play sale a couple of days ago - it's been sent out today, so if you're still up for a thread on that I'll be there.

#42 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:25 PM

Anyone got their Neo Geo Battle Colleseum from Playasia yet? :/ Also, how many people here are interested in NGBC anyway? If someone has it...Thread start plz! :D

#43 Loc

Loc

...and the Dreaded Festival

• 3,477 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 03:01 PM

Anyone got Age Of Empires III yet? Been reading mixed reviews about this so I'm not sure what to do...

#44 Electric Boogaloo

Electric Boogaloo

Uncle Benon

• Founding Member
  • 5,277 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:23 AM

Boog> Ordered Project Zero 2 from the Play sale a couple of days ago - it's been sent out today, so if you're still up for a thread on that I'll be there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah nice one - I put it on...played about 20 minutes and got bored, but I'll start again if someone else is playing it through. :)

#45 Smegaman

Smegaman

Nissan Powah!!1

• Donator
  • 2,400 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:45 AM

Anyone got Age Of Empires III yet? Been reading mixed reviews about this so I'm not sure what to do...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I got it, it's alright, but seems to have been dumbed down a bit too much, I think the 2nd is by far the better game overall, tho Age 3 feels incredibly epic which is a big plus and there are some very nice new ideas in it. I bought the 50 limited edition set, it's absolutely awesome with all the artwork and stuff and the games soundtrack is also very good ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users