437 replies to this topic

#16 Owain

Owain

V-Brigade Member.

• Donator
  • 1,092 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:03 PM

i was in a pub the other day and they had wrestling on the TV, anyways one of the wrestlers kept grabbing worms out of a bag and eating them and throwing them round the ring.

any idea who this guy was?

#17 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 06:47 PM

Heh, thats the Boogeyman. xD Stupid, but funny. Best bit is the way he comes to the ring with a massive CLOCK in his mouth. laugh.gif

Anyway, watched Monday Night Raw today, and SABU KILLS CENA laugh.gif ph34r.gif

POWWWWWWWW!

If Sabu ever loses to a WWE wrestler, its a fucking joke. Look how many years Sabu has been in brutal matches, and for him to lose to a chav...what a joke! Anyway, I thought Sabu was gonna mess that move up because he wasnt directly in line with the announcers table, and I really thought he was gonna lose his balance. Anyway, that seems like payback for when he missed the Steel Chair leg drop on him before.

E C DUB!
E C DUB!
E C DUB!
E C DUB!

Oh and DX was back and had some shananigans...blah!

#18 Olympichero

Olympichero
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE(Owain @ Jun 20 2006, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i was in a pub the other day and they had wrestling on the TV, anyways one of the wrestlers kept grabbing worms out of a bag and eating them and throwing them round the ring.

any idea who this guy was?

#19 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 11:54 PM

This weeks ECW was great. It is said that Mcmahon was worried about the critism thrown at the first show and gave Heyman more control. Result? First match starts as soon as the opening sequence ends with Sabu vs Mamaluke.

Dreamer vs Big Show was just a massacre, Dreamer comes out and slaps Show resulting in Show owning Dreamer up. He didnt even cover him, bust him up and walked off.

They also had a great long match between Angle and RVD vs Edge and Orton. Seriosley, was a good match. Worth a watch.

Whats pissing me off is in One Night Stand, and both ECW shows, John Cena has been pushed far too much! :@ He came out on ECW this week, with a car park full of ECW wrestlers waiting for him. Making him be all "gangster" and "cool" by having no fear approaching all the ECW locker room. What a load of shit, I seriosley hope he gets fucked up by Sabu.

Vengeance on in a few minutes, think its PPV...basts. It will be out on torrents early morning. I hope RVD and Sabu and Angle win...but I doubt it. My prediction is Edge beats RVD. _ I think Angle might be taking a loss as well. CMON SABU...fuck Cena up!

Oh, and Test is meant to be coming back soon, along with CM Punk. ;o

#20 Olympichero

Olympichero
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 11:02 PM

<3 CM Punk

I agree, recent show was better but still Show went over too much, and too much Kelly again.

Last mondays Raw was awesome, they did the DX reunion really well, tonights Raw looks pretty stacked too.

Got Vengeance on the computer now, will watch it tomorrow, from what I've read it was a really good wrestling show but the booking was a bit weird. Apparently Flair bleeds a hell of a lot.

#21 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 02:51 PM

Vegeance was a bit shit tbh.

Edge vs RVD was great, so was Shelton vs Nitro vs Carlito. DX vs Spirit Squad was entertaining though, but the rest of it...im sure was pretty shit. Oh yeah...Cena vs Sabu.

CENA MADE SABU TAP OUT...WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT! That "STFU" move basically = Cena has won. Fucker pulls it out all the time. FS, you cant even invent a counter for it, Cena must love that move.

Seriosley, SABU...years of matches and going through pain for fuck all cash loses to a fucking chav marine type character. ;/

Anyway, cant remember much, but last nights RAW > Vengeance. xD Seriosley, it was fucking amazing. It had everything, stupid matches (kamala vs Umaga...WTF!) the dumbest angles (Viscera and Charlie Haas...lawlll!) and Kane getting his mask back from Fake Kane. Fake Kane got MURDERED, and thrown out of the door without his mask, and Kane goes "IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS!" and that was it! WHO THE FUCK WAS FAKE KANE?...

There was no fake kane...lawl!

Thats the end of that shit angle, but I laughed at it...HARD. I was laughing at all this cos it was so so bad...but then HHH and HBK came out and saved RAW. xD I cant wait for the videos to come on Youtube for this, and the HUNDREDS of gifs. In a nutshell, DX mocks the McMahons, HHH as Vince, and HBK as SHANE O MAC. xd.gif Some great lines tbh, one of the better promos\segments ever.

/me does Shane O Mac dance

CANT WAIT FOR THE GIFS!

THEN...EDGE and Lita save RAW. lol. Edge comes in, interrupts some lame plug for the Summer Slam magazine, and tells Torrie to get out the fucking ring. He then makes a great speech about losing to RVD and that he is pissed off with not getting another title shot. So he decides to leave RAW! ohmy.gif He walks out the ring through the crowd, tons of people tried to get a free grab of Lita's tits laugh.gif. Anyway, he gets to the merchandise stall and goes "WHERES MY SHIRTS? WHAT...gimme my fucking shirts, you dont deserve them!" So he walks out the arena with all his shirts under his arm. laugh.gif Was so funny. xd.gif I wont say any more, as it will ruin shit, but yeah, RAW was great for all the wrong and right reasons.

Also...LOL...check this Botched interview by Lex Lugar.

lolololol

#22 Olympichero

Olympichero
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 06:04 PM

Yup, awesome Raw if you forget the first hour. Was way tired by the end of it though.

lol DX http://www.youtube.c...;search=souffle

ECW was good too, apart from again Kelly and Dreamer job. The RVD vs Angle match was one of the best on recent tv shows, got a good 20 minutes to put on a great wrestling match.

Edited by Olympichero, 28 June 2006 - 08:43 PM.

#23 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:10 AM

Yeah, that final match last week was brilliant, one of the best matches across all brands tbh.

WWE investigating Rob Van Dam and Sabu charges
By Ed Williams III
July 3, 2006

In the wake of being faced with five violations, including drug possession, by the Ohio State Highway Patrol, WWE.com reports that Rob Van Dam and Sabu arrived at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia at 1:30 p.m. today and immediately went into a meeting with Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis.

Following the meeting, Mr. Laurinaitis told WWE.com that Rob Van Dam and Sabu will be eligible to compete tonight on RAW and tomorrow night at ECW on Sci Fi while an ongoing investigation is being conducted by World Wrestling Entertainment. The two men will be appearing in court Thursday morning at Ironton Municipal Court.

According to the Ironton Tribune, Rob Van Dam and Sabu were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock, Ohio at about 10:15 p.m. Sunday night. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.

According to the Ohio State Police, as reported by the Ironton Tribune, Van Dam was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found RVD in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Sabu was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.

WAY TO GO ROB! WAY TO GO SABU! Fuck sake. sad.gif

Because of this...RVD had to drop the titles (READ: LOSE)...cant believe how stupid RVD and Sabu are. Finnally they are getting a big push, and they go fuck it up.
Worst thing is, they got pulled over for speeding...then got bummed for the drugs because of that...twat.

Gutted, I always like watching RVD and Sabu matches...looks like they will be fired or suspended and for punishment get beatdowns for years or having to do stupid angles. Oh...and RVD lost to BIG SHOW! Was a good match...but sucks to be RVD!

CM Punk also debuted...STRAIGHT EDGE! biggrin.gif They should of got him to run out and beast RVD because he is such a pot head. Speaking of which, the crowd were chanting "MARI-JUANA clapc*clap*clap"...he must of felt shit, but its all his own fault. Grrrr, so he deserves it. I reckong CM Punk might be going after Sandman for his "straight edge" angle.

Test came out, and he is jacked up to fuck! So much so "YOU TAKE STEROIDS!" chant laugh.gif Only thing that was good about him was when he walked out, he booted Al Snow's Head into the crowd.

RAW was a bit shit as well, DX are just not very funny. :/ Ok, they had a few funny things, but overall they were gash.

The only thing that saves RAW is EDGE tbh. Such a great heel. xd.gif Extremley cocky, and a cunt, awesome. smile.gif

#24 Olympichero

Olympichero
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 01:57 PM

Cena lost?!

UFC 61 on Monday night on Bravo (Saturday night in US) they moved it from Sunday due to world cup final apparently.

Ortiz vs Shamrock is the main event, been really hyped up with TUF3 but Shamrock is in line for another beating. Hopefully he'll be able to put on one last good performance and beat Ortiz though that is a lot to ask.

Edited by Olympichero, 06 July 2006 - 09:05 PM.

#25 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:00 AM

laugh.gif @ Kid

QUOTE(Olympichero @ Jul 6 2006, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ortiz vs Shamrock is the main event, been really hyped up with TUF3 but Shamrock is in line for another beating. Hopefully he'll be able to put on one last good performance and beat Ortiz though that is a lot to ask.

I saw this match, Shamrock got nailed pretty badly.

Anyway, last weeks wrestling was awfull, and so was Saturday Nights Main Event. Only good thing in the whole thing was the half botched RKO on Hogan on the boot of his car. xD

DX are so shit...give them someone actually fuckin credible to fued with.

#26 Olympichero

Olympichero
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:33 PM

Thought it was stopped way too early tbh.

Wrestling has been total shit as of late, at least we have BIG SHOW VS UNDERTAKER to look forward to in ECW tomorrow _

#27 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:35 PM

My prediction is Undertaker will lose to Big Show, or some kind of disqualification with Khali running...I mean...lumbering into the ring. xd.gif

Anyway, how can you not be pumped!? PUNJABI PRISON MATCH COMING UP...and no one in the world knows what the fuck it is. xD I bet its just a glorified cage match. If there are no Tigers involved in this match, im gonna be fucking dissapointed. mad.gif

Oh, and KHALI FTW please, I fucking hate Undertaker.

#28 Olympichero

Olympichero
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:07 PM

Calling a Tiger Ali Singh run in biggrin.gif

#29 Singho

Singho

U CAN'T SEE MEEE!

• Admin
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 02:34 AM

RESURECTION!!!!!!

Yes I am still watching this crap! Anyway, out of all the shows from Raw, Smackdown and ECW...EC DUB is fucking king. They have such a smaller time slot, but this basically gets rid of all the shitty storylines and on with the fights.

Two weeks ago there was this awesome fight with RVD vs Hardcore Holly...and as always RVD made Holly look good and not totally piss over talent like Cena does. Was a great match, infact one of the best "wrestling" matches I have seen for years. RVD also had another good match against Test, but I havnt watched it yet.

Yeah, theres been about say...10 or so shows of ECW done now, and the majority of them are quality and available to download from all good torrent sites somewhere, worth a watch, honest! (Big Show vs Sabu matches especially...Big Show eats like 40 chair shots. xD)

Hmmm what else oh yeah...forgot to post in the thread earlier, but Kurt Angle was released from ECW a couple of weeks ago due to his health. Apparently the dude is on lots of pain killers for the injury to his neck he sustained all those years ago in the Olympics and is a danger to other superstars as he has become reckless. Many thought it was a good thing as no one wants to see a wrestle favourite die, kill or injure themselves permanantly in the ring. But 2 weeks ago...TNA announce that they have got Angle! skfdnskldnaslnd I hope the dude doesnt kill himself considering the clean break WWE gave him from his contract... sad.gif

http://www.youtube.c...E...ted&search=

I might actually start watching TNA now that Angle is on there though...

What else...oh yeah, EDGE is fucking awesome! Best Heel in years, I want to find a compilation vid of him just taking the piss out of Cena.

Ummm...oh, and No Mercy is on at this very moment or has just finished, cant remember any of the match ups, but ill be watching that shit soon anyway.

#30 davejm

davejm

Joy.Discovery.Invention

• Admin
  • 3,646 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 09 October 2006 - 10:21 AM

Wrestling has gone totally downhill lately, so my interest has waned.

Some of the ECW shows have been good, although why don't they stick them in their own arena instead of infront of a Smackdown crowd? Still, there's been some great matches and it definately benefits from the hour timeslot. Oh, and CM Punk is a total LEGEND... awesome.

The Angle thing is interesting. Insider comments have suggested that the WWE cancelled his contract because despite attempts to get him to calm himself down and get himself healthy, he seemed determined to carry on at the same pace regardless of his health problems.

If anything, the TNA schedule will help him, but the guy seems determined to carry on, even if he goes the same way as the Dynamite Kid.

sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users