DEAD RISING

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#211 Chadruharazzeb

Chadruharazzeb

Kosher burger - with cheese!!!

• 3,504 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 12:39 PM

I can't help but feel that it's a bit of a missed opportunity that Dr Barnaby didn't reveal that his
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

#212 Jakeway

Jakeway

Gentleman First

• 6,460 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:34 PM

YIPPY! Still love this game to bits.

Name: Pure White Suit Key
Price: Free
Availability: Not available in Germany
Dash Details: Download this key to the locker containing the [Pure White Suit] outfit to access the costume in the game.

Name: Stripe Key
Dash Details: Download this key to the locker containing the [Stripe] outfit to access the costume in the game.

Name: Accountant Key
Dash Details: Download this key to the locker containing the [Accountant] outfit to access the costume in the game.

Name: Jacket & Comic 1M Theme
Price: 150 Points
Dash Details: To celebrate Dead Rising and Lost Planet reaching a million, Capcom has released the Jacket & Comic theme for download!

Name: Image Board 1M Theme
Price: 150 Points
Dash Details: To celebrate Dead Rising and Lost Planet reaching a million, Capcom has released the Image Board theme for download!

Name: Rat Man 1M Picture Pack
Price: 50 Points
Dash Details: To celebrate Dead Rising and Lost Planet reaching a million, Capcom has released the Rat Man Gamer Pics for download!

Name: Cute 1M Picture Pack
Price: 50 Points
Dash Details: To celebrate Dead Rising and Lost Planet reaching a million, Capcom has released the Cute Gamer Pics for download!

#213 marcus

marcus
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:54 PM

It would be nice if Dead Rising was subjected to the same sort of DLC that Crackdown has.

#214 Ciaran

Ciaran
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 03:12 PM

Keep planning to go back to this but haven't take the first steps to doing it. Maybe tomorrow tongue.gif

#215 Smegaman

Smegaman

Nissan Powah!!1

• Donator
  • 2,400 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:33 PM

An online co-op mode would be nice, would give me hours and hours of fun (H)

#216 Chadruharazzeb

Chadruharazzeb

• 3,504 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:13 PM

These achievements seem to be a bit bollocksed.

I just started a new game, and without using any weapons at all killed 1000 zombs for the karate achievement. What happened? Nothing.

I also mowed down scores of zombs with the parasol for whatever that achievement is (you have to knock 30 of them down). What happened? Nothing.

Granted it's kept me busy this afternoon but I would have appreciated not being conned.

(Some achievements seem to have been "lost" as well. I know for a fact that last time I played I photographed 10 psychos but the achievement is greyed out as though I didn't...)

#217 E. Randy Dupre

E. Randy Dupre

Just as you suspected, everything I have told you is gibberish

• Admin
  • 8,859 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:18 PM

Sounds more like an issue with your Live account/profile, Chad. Achievements are tied to that once unlocked, not the game - there's no way for a game to remove achievements that you'd previously gained.

#218 Chadruharazzeb

Chadruharazzeb

• 3,504 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:01 AM

In that instance I think I was probably mistaken. I didn't photograph 10 physcho's, I merely defeated them.

As for the karate achievement, I've now killed 1400 zombs with nothing more than wrestling moves and it still hasn't acknowledged it. Nor has it recognised that I've run over 30+ zombs with the parasol.

I can't help but wonder at the irony of a Capcom game rewarding you for killing zombies with an Umbrella...

#219 Chadruharazzeb

Chadruharazzeb

• 3,504 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:20 PM

Finally, after slaughtering 1800+ zombs with bare hands, it has finally agreed that I have killed a thousand.

#220 Guest_Rathen_*

Guest_Rathen_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:52 PM

The jump/kick combos don't count towards the acheivement. I think it was discovered that it's only punching them to death or something like that that works.

#221 E. Randy Dupre

E. Randy Dupre

Just as you suspected, everything I have told you is gibberish

• Admin
  • 8,859 posts
  • Steam Profile

Posted 23 August 2007 - 03:58 PM

The parasol achievement, I think you've got to do it in one continuous run, without stopping. Like a bug umbrella combo. The best place to do it is out in that small circular outdoors bit, with the drinks stalls. and the longish, straight corridor leading back inside.

#222 Chadruharazzeb

Chadruharazzeb

• 3,504 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:56 PM

I got the parasol thing eventually. Thanks anyway.

Stupid game. But my god it is fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users